Crispy Baked Chicken
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- 2/3 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 lbs chicken
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 375. Spray 9x13 pan.
In medium bowl, mix potato flakes, Parmesan, and garlic powder. Dip chicken into melted butter and coat with potato mix. Place in greased pan and bake until chicken is fully cooked, 45 to 60 minutes for bone in and about 45 minutes for boneless.
You'll also love
- Classic American Chicken Noodle... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Southwestern Roast Salmon with... 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Super Bowl Tabasco Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- One Pan Chicken 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken & Dressing Bake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe