Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken and Veggies
Rate this recipe 2.6/5 (26 Votes)
- 1 cut up fryer chicken
- 1 C mesquite BBQ sauce
- 2 T honey
- 2 T brown mustard
- 1 T horseradish
- 1 T granulated garlic
- 1 sweet onion sliced
- 1 med zucchini sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Lay chicken in 9 x 13 pan.
Drizzle sauces and seasonings over chicken.
Top with Veggies.
Bake covered @ 400 degrees for 1 hour.
Serve with baking powder biscuits.
You'll also love
- Loaf cake 2.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Peanut Blossoms 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Honey Mustard 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Coq Au Vin 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Cashew Casarole 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Lisa's Crunchy but Tasty Soup 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Josie's Salad Dressing 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken & Dressing Bake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe