Curry Chicken and Pasta Salad
- Shell pasta
- Miracle Whip
- Celery (optional)
- Curry powder (optional)
- Grapes (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken and set aside.
Cook pasta and set aside; let cool.
Mix together chicken and pasta with enough Miracle Whip to cover (or as much as you'd like).
If you'd like celery, add chopped celery and mix. If you'd like curry option, add in curry powder to taste and then mix in chopped red grapes (this tastes good in a pita).
You'll also love
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Minute Chicken tagine 3.4/5 (193 Votes)
- Curry leaves powder 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- FREEZE- curried pork loin 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken with... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Classic American Chicken Noodle... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Tortellini Salad 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Prosciutto Sauce 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.