Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 Pack Chicken Ramen Soup
- 3 Cups Shredded Cabbage
- 2 Cups Breaded Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Green Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1/2 TSP Ginger
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook noodles according to package and then drain.
Mix all ingredients including cooled noodles, chill and serve.
You'll also love
- Pepper Steak 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Summer Salad with Dried... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Taco Pie!!! 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Savories- Chicken Roses 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Yorkshire Puddings 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Filipino Chicken Adobo 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Scallop Marinade 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.