Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 Pack Chicken Ramen Soup
- 3 Cups Shredded Cabbage
- 2 Cups Breaded Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Green Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1/2 TSP Ginger
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook noodles according to package and then drain.
Mix all ingredients including cooled noodles, chill and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.