Oriental Chicken Salad
- 1 head of cabbage
- 3 - 4 chicken breasts
- 3 pkgs Oriental Ramen Noodles
- 4 small or 2 large cans of Manderine oranges
- 1 bundle if green onions
- 1 bag of sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 3 packets Oriental seasoning (from noodles)
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown and dice chicken breasts. Chop cabbage crush noodles and cut onions. Mix together adding noodles last.
Mix sauce ingredients together with fork until it carmelizes. Add to salad mix. Stir in oranges. Allow to marinade for 3 - 4 hours.
Making this salad ahead of time works great- just add the noodles an hour or two before serving to prevent them from getting soggy.
You'll also love
- Asian Chicken Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- ORIENTAL BROCCOLI 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mj's Famous Chicken Solvaki Salad 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Ambrosia 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheese Steaks 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Pesto 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.