Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (3 ounces) Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Stir in seasoning packet from noodles. Break block of noodles into bite-size pieces over skillet; stir noodles into butter mixture. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly; stir in sesame seed. Cook about 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden brown.
Mix sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and noodle mixture; toss.
Keep your salad crunchy by tossing in the noodles just before serving.
You'll also love
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chick Fil-A Clone by Rachel Wieden 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Oriental Chicken Salad with... 4.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Nachos Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad with Carrot and... 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken and Pineapple 2.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Salad 1.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Oriental Chicken Salad 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.