Eat your way to glowing skin
Forget all those expensive creams, the secret to perfect skin is hiding in your kitchen!
The secret to glowing skin
No one likes waking up in the morning with a huge pimple on their nose or dark circles under their eyes. And while there's a myriad of various magical potions and creams out there that promise to miraculously make these imperfections disappear, there are also certain foods that can leave you with healthy, glowing skin. So here's how to eat your way to a beautiful complexion.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.