Bacon Stuffed Chicken
Breaded chicken stuffed with bacon, cream cheese, and onions.
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 chicken breasts
- shake n' bake
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375°.
Chop and fry bacon. Add onions when bacon is almost done. Squirt in 2 tsp lemon juice.
Add bacon mixture to cream cheese and mix.
Cut a slit in each chicken breast and shake n' bake.
Fill each chicken breast with cream cheese mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Soften cream cheese before mixing.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (234 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (105 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!