Chicken- Sixty Five
- Chicken 65
- 1 lb chicken fillet or pieces
- green chillies
- Curry leaves
- Sliced green chillies
- Sliced green peppers
- Red coloring
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken with spice, leave for a few hours or over night.
Fill a skillet half way with oil and fry the chicken; until golden. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon.
Remove the oil from the heat. Pour out most of the oil from the skillet.
In the remaining oil, fry the curry leave & green chillies and the sliced green peppers. Add the chicken and yogurt, summer on low, till the yogurt starts drying out and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.