- 4 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- a dash of pepper
- paprika or chopped parsley for garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Hard boil eggs - it is is important that eggs in the shell are cooked gently, not boiled. Boiling makes the eggs tough and rubbery.
Place eggs in a deep saucepan; cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 14 minutes. Transfer to an iced water bath; let cool completely.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and mash in small bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika or chopped parsley.
You'll also love
- Deviled Eggs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Buffalo Cheesy Chicken Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Minestrone Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Custard/ Egg Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cupboard Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hash browns sunnyside up 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Layered Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe