Custard/ Egg Pudding
- 3/4 bag milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- slivered almonds for garnishing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix milk and sugar together.
Boil the milk mixture. Cook until all the sugar is dissolved and the milk is thick. close the flame and let it cool.
When completely cool add eggs and beat it. Pour the mixture in a baking pan and bake it at 350F until golden brown.
Garnish with slivered almonds. Refrigerate it until chilled.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Pumpkin Flan 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Glazed curd cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frozen Hot Chocolate 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hash browns sunnyside up 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesecake pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.