The best egg pudding ideas - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Egg pudding recipes
Yorkshire PuddingYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
Lovely little popovers that are great served as a side, or in place of bread
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup butter, lard, bacon fat or beef drippings
The 7 essential tips for the perfect fruit salad
Here are the essential things you need to do for the best fruit salad ever!
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 325F. In a small saucepan over medium high heat, combine sugar and water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 oz) canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 2/3 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
These marble cheesecake brownies are the hybrid dessert you've been waiting for
By Pascale Weeks
Can't decide between brownies or cheesecake? You don't have to. With our step-by-step hybrid recipe, you can bake them into one!
Creamy Creme Caramel/Flan
By Curryandvanilla, CurryandVanilla
Smooth, creamy and silky caramel flan made with just a few ingredients like milk, eggs and sugar; classic and gourm
- For the caramel sauce:
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- For the custard:
- 2 cups (500 ml) milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract/essence
Custard/ Egg Pudding
Mix milk and sugar together
- 3/4 bag milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- slivered almonds for garnishing
200-calorie desserts you can make in 10 minutes or less
By Deborah Deprez
The best desserts are those that taste indulgent but are low in fat. Here's how to satisfy your sweet tooth with light and speedy ideas!
Easy Baked Leche Flan
A family favourite dessert
- 1 cup white sugar
- 10 eggs (depends on your density preference, you ca use less eggs)
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract