The best vanilla custard recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: vanilla pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Vanilla custard recipes
Tarts: Glazed Fruit Custard
Delicious individual tarts filled with chocolate, vanilla custard & topped with gorgeous fresh glazed fruit
- 12 small tart shells; you can buy them pre-cooked or raw in the freezer section.
- 2 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 cup Prepared and cooled Vanilla Custard *
- Assorted fresh, washed fruit: Use whatever you like - I use strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- 1 pack of glaze (in the baking isle)
Believe it or not, you can make this chocolate mousse with water!
By Pascale Weeks
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for 2-ingredient vegan chocolate mousse!
Vanilla custard (7 months+)
By Gourmandize Baby, Gourmandize
For your special little one
- 2/3 cup of milk - depending on your child's age you can also use half and half
- 1 small tbsp cornflour
- Vanilla flavor or another flavor of your choice