The best vanilla custard recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: vanilla pudding
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Vanilla custard recipes
Tarts: Glazed Fruit Custard
Delicious individual tarts filled with chocolate, vanilla custard & topped with gorgeous fresh glazed fruit
- 12 small tart shells; you can buy them pre-cooked or raw in the freezer section.
- 2 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 cup Prepared and cooled Vanilla Custard *
- Assorted fresh, washed fruit: Use whatever you like - I use strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- 1 pack of glaze (in the baking isle)
Believe it or not, you can make this chocolate mousse with water!
By Pascale Weeks
A STEP-by-STEP recipe for 2-ingredient vegan chocolate mousse!
2 882 shares
Vanilla custard (7 months+)
By Gourmandize Baby, Gourmandize
For your special little one
- 2/3 cup of milk - depending on your child's age you can also use half and half
- 1 small tbsp cornflour
- Vanilla flavor or another flavor of your choice
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!