Glazed recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: glazed ham
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Glazed recipes
Asian Glazed Drumsticks
1.In a heavy large saucepan, brown chicken on high for 3-4 minutes with a little spray oil
- 8 medium chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- olive oil spray (I used my Misto)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey (or sugar)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp chives or scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
Whiskey Glazed Pork Chops
Really good and different
- 1/2 CUP WHISKEY
- 1/2 CUP APPLE CIDER
- 3 TABLESPOON BROWN SUGAR
- 1 TABLESPOON DIJON MUSTARD
- 1/2 TEASPOON VANILLA
- 4 TEASPOON CIDER VINEGAR
- 2 TEASPOON OIL
- 1 TABLESPOON BUTTER or MARGARINE
- 4 BONE IN PORK CHOPS ABOUT 1/2 INCH THICK
- SALT AND PEPPER
We want more, por favor: How to make Spanish ham croquettes
By Pascale Weeks
Try making these wonderful authentic Spanish tapas at home. They're like a modified version of nuggets but better (and cheesier!).
Brandy Glazed Ham
Put the ham, fat side up in a pan
- 1 smoked or ready to eat ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup brandy
Southwestern Grilled Honey-Habanero Glazed Chicken with SalsaRecipewe ♡
This recipe was created for a good friends birthday dinner and she loved the spicy heat and rich flavors
- 5 to 6 chopped habanero peppers
- 1 chopped red jalapeño pepper
- 1/ 2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup silver tequila
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 5 pound cut up whole chicken
- 2 fine diced plum tomatoes
- 2 fine diced tomatillos
- 1 fine diced Anaheim chili pepper
- 2 to 3 fine diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/ 2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup fine chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno vinegar
- 1 tablespoon nut oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Cilantro sprigs
10 perfectly wicked ideas for deviled eggs
Here are 10 upgrades to your classic deviled eggs recipe for every time you're craving some creamy, savory, protein-filled deliciousness.
Tarts: Glazed Fruit Custard
Delicious individual tarts filled with chocolate, vanilla custard & topped with gorgeous fresh glazed fruit
- 12 small tart shells; you can buy them pre-cooked or raw in the freezer section.
- 2 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 cup Prepared and cooled Vanilla Custard *
- Assorted fresh, washed fruit: Use whatever you like - I use strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- 1 pack of glaze (in the baking isle)
Glazed baby carrots
They taste so sweet that noone will guess there fat free!
- 1 pound peeled baby carrots
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Score diamond pattern into ham and insert cloves
- 1 precooked ham
- whole cloves
- 3 Cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp born syrup
- 3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 Cu vinegar