- 1 precooked ham
- whole cloves
- 3 Cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp born syrup
- 3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 Cu vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 11mins
Cost Average budget
Score diamond pattern into ham and insert cloves. bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and increase temp to 450°. Combine and pour remaining ingredients over ham and return to oven for 30 mins or until glaze threads from spoon. baste while cooling.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (234 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Nana's Spareribs 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Easy Chai Tea 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.