Brandy Glazed Ham
- 1 smoked or ready to eat ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup brandy
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Put the ham, fat side up in a pan. Bake at 325 degrees oven. Before 45 min of last of cooking time, baste with above mixture. brush every 10 min.
You'll also love
- Pizza margherita 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- cream cheese taco bake 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Mini Pork Skewers 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Whole Turkey 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- 'Spicy' Teriyaki Pork or Chicken 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Swedish Sugar Cookies 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Grilled... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Maxx O' Pumpkin 3.6/5 (218 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!