Glazed ham recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: marmalade glazed ham recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Glazed ham recipes
Brandy Glazed Ham
Put the ham, fat side up in a pan
- 1 smoked or ready to eat ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup brandy
Stuffed Ham & Cheese Bread Is What Your Parties Are Missing
By Nadia Paprikas
This yummy ham and cheese stuffed bread is easy to prepare and would make a delicious snack for your next dinner party.
Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham
This is the yummiest baked ham that you will every taste! The peaches add a sweet, sticky glaze and the cloves comp...
- You will need the following ingredients to make this recipe:
- 1/2 of a cured ham or a whole ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp whole cloves
- tooth picks
- some maraschino cherries
- small can of peaches and
- the peach juice
- a small can of pineapple rings and
- some of the pineapple juice
Feast On These 50 Ham-Tastic Dishes Now
Get some pork on your fork with these 50 mouthwatering ham dishes...
Score diamond pattern into ham and insert cloves
- 1 precooked ham
- whole cloves
- 3 Cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp born syrup
- 3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 Cu vinegar