Glazed ham recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: marmalade glazed ham recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Glazed ham recipes
Brandy Glazed Ham
Put the ham, fat side up in a pan
- 1 smoked or ready to eat ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup brandy
Stuffed Ham & Cheese Bread Is What Your Parties Are Missing
By Nadia Paprikas
This yummy ham and cheese stuffed bread is easy to prepare and would make a delicious snack for your next dinner party.
Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham
This is the yummiest baked ham that you will every taste! The peaches add a sweet, sticky glaze and the cloves comp...
- You will need the following ingredients to make this recipe:
- 1/2 of a cured ham or a whole ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp whole cloves
- tooth picks
- some maraschino cherries
- small can of peaches and
- the peach juice
- a small can of pineapple rings and
- some of the pineapple juice
Feast On These 50 Ham-Tastic Dishes Now
Get some pork on your fork with these 50 mouthwatering ham dishes...
Score diamond pattern into ham and insert cloves
- 1 precooked ham
- whole cloves
- 3 Cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp born syrup
- 3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 Cu vinegar