Glazed ham recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: marmalade glazed ham recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Glazed ham recipes
Brandy Glazed Ham
Put the ham, fat side up in a pan
- 1 smoked or ready to eat ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup brandy
Stuffed Ham & Cheese Bread Is What Your Parties Are Missing
By Nadia Paprikas
This yummy ham and cheese stuffed bread is easy to prepare and would make a delicious snack for your next dinner party.
Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham
This is the yummiest baked ham that you will every taste! The peaches add a sweet, sticky glaze and the cloves comp...
- You will need the following ingredients to make this recipe:
- 1/2 of a cured ham or a whole ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp whole cloves
- tooth picks
- some maraschino cherries
- small can of peaches and
- the peach juice
- a small can of pineapple rings and
- some of the pineapple juice
Feast On These 50 Ham-Tastic Dishes Now
Get some pork on your fork with these 50 mouthwatering ham dishes...
Score diamond pattern into ham and insert cloves
- 1 precooked ham
- whole cloves
- 3 Cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp born syrup
- 3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 Cu vinegar