Glazed ham recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: marmalade glazed ham recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Glazed ham recipes
Brandy Glazed Ham
Put the ham, fat side up in a pan
- 1 smoked or ready to eat ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup brandy
Stuffed Ham & Cheese Bread Is What Your Parties Are Missing
By Nadia Paprikas
This yummy ham and cheese stuffed bread is easy to prepare and would make a delicious snack for your next dinner party.
Grandma's Peach-Glazed Ham
This is the yummiest baked ham that you will every taste! The peaches add a sweet, sticky glaze and the cloves comp...
- You will need the following ingredients to make this recipe:
- 1/2 of a cured ham or a whole ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp whole cloves
- tooth picks
- some maraschino cherries
- small can of peaches and
- the peach juice
- a small can of pineapple rings and
- some of the pineapple juice
Feast On These 50 Ham-Tastic Dishes Now
Get some pork on your fork with these 50 mouthwatering ham dishes...
Score diamond pattern into ham and insert cloves
- 1 precooked ham
- whole cloves
- 3 Cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp born syrup
- 3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 Cu vinegar