Ham sandwich recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Ham sandwich recipes
layer items on the bottom bun
- sub buns
- hard salami
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- hot peppers
- italian salad dressing
Toasted Camembert and cornichons
By Pauline , blog 189162
Preheat a panini make if you have one
- 8 slices of multi grain bread
- 2 slices of ham
- ½ camembert
- 4 tbsp mustard
- 4 cornichons or pickles
Best Darn Ham Sandwich
These are delicious served hot from the oven
- 2 -12 packages of sweet hawaiian rolls (the small dinner roll looking ones)
- 1 1/2 lbs of virginia ham (NOT honey ham)
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- 1 stick of real butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
Country Ham Sandwich
Cut the rolls in half and spread with butter
- 2 pickles
- 4 individual rolls with sesame and/or poppy seeds
- 1 fresh tomato
- 2 slices of ham
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 lettuce hearts
Sunday Brunch Sandwiches
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Make the sandwiches: 2 slices of ham and cheese on a bun, and place the buns in a baking pan lined with parchment
- 12 Hawaiian buns
- 24 slices of ham
- 24 slices of swiss cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 TBS Bourbon Worcestershire
- 2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Sugar
- .5 oz Bourbon
- 2 TBS Ham
- 1 1/2 TBS minced onions
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods