Ham and cheese sandwich recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Ham and cheese sandwich recipes
Unexpected ham and cheese sandwichRecipewe ♡
Melt chedddar with beer in a saucepan over low heat, on each plate put a slice of ham on a slice of bread
- - 8 oz Cheddar
- - 4 tablespoons of beer
- - 4 slices of ham
- - 4 eggs
- - 4 slices of bread
- Optional eggs
toasted ham and cheese melt
put ham and cheese on bread