The best cheese whiz sandwich ideas - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Cheese whiz sandwich recipes
Healthy Tuna Melt open-faced sandwiches
With a healthy dose of protein, savoury tuna and delicious cheese pair well with a salad for a quick meal
- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- seasonings to taste (eg., fresh or dried parsly, chopped green onions or dried onion flakes, cracked black pepper)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise (or, for reduced calories, use Walden Farms mayo-type spread)
- 4 slices weight Watcher's whole wheat or Squirrelly light sprouted grain bread
- 4 slices cheese eg., whole or light cheddar (or reduce calories further with 8 wedges light Laughing Cow cheese, each sliced in half)
25 ways to make pasta salad unforgettable
Pasta salad is a summer DO. It's quick to make and can be prepared in infinite ways. Here are 25 must-try ingredients to get you started.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/2 pkg chili seasoning
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 jars cheese whiz
The only authentic Pasta Carbonara recipe you'll ever need
By Nadia - Paprikas
All you NEED to make 100% authentic Italian pasta carbonara is: pasta, bacon, eggs, Parmesan, cooking water and salt and PEPPER to taste!
Tex-Mex Taco Dinner
Brown meat in large skillet, drain
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups instant white rice uncooked
- 1/2 cup cheese whiz cheese dip
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato chopped