25 ways to make pasta salad unforgettable
Pasta salad is a summer DO. It's quick to make and can be prepared in infinite ways. Here are 25 must-try ingredients to get you started.
Pasta Salad Makeover
The secret to a successful, delicious pasta salad is to make sure the pasta is cooked to "al dente" and to season with high-quality olive oil and a bit of vinegar while the pasta is still hot. Then let cool before adding the ingredients of your choice.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!