- 2 cups rice cooked
- 1/2 pqt Chow-Mein Noodles
- 1/2 pqt Baby spinach or more
- 3 stalks celery sliced
- 1/2 cup diced grapes
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup green pepper or half/half with red for more color
- 3 pinch parsley
- 1 green onions sliced
- 1 cup Cashew chopped
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix salad ingredients together. Mix dressing and add to the salad 30 min . before serving
You'll also love
- Chow Mein Cookies 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Spaghetti Pizza 4/5 (15 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Chipotle Mushroom Runsas 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken Francinette 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Caramel Candy apple salad 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Shrimp, Grape, Cashew Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Lou's Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.