Caramel Candy apple salad
This has so many flavors it just burst in your mouth, its so good and not as messy as a caramel apple.
- 2 8oz cream cheese
- 1 carton of cool whip
- 3 red delicious apples chopped
- 6-8 milky ways cut in small pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 granny smith apples chopped
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cream together cream cheese and sugar
Add cool whip
Combine the remainder of the ingredients and stir into the cream cheese mixture
Chill for a hour... enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.