Classic Recipes Everyone Should Know How to Make
Are you ready to master these 23 timeless recipes? They're easy, classic and a must-know for any amateur home cook.
© Accidental Happy Baker
When you’re serving a gorgeous, perfectly roasted chicken like this one, you only need to put together a couple of easy sides to make a delicious, gourmet meal. This simple recipe shows you how to get the skin perfectly crispy and the meat moist and flavorful.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.