Nice change to lasagna
- 2 lbs of turkey
- 1 pkge of Taco Seasoning
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 16-20 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 1 pkge of lasagna noodles
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 bunch of green onions
- Fiesta cheese blend
- chopped black olives( if desired)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Brown turkey including bell pepper, onions, and garlic. Drain if needed. Add to meat mixture, Rotel tomatoes, chili powder, and tomato sauce. Season to taste and simmer for 10-15 mins. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and green onions together. Layer noodles, meat sauce, cream cheese mixture, noodles, meat sauce and remaining cream cheese mixture. sprinkling cheese and black olives last. Bake on 375* for about 45 mins or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (239 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.