- 6 diced Mushrooms
- 2 cups Chick Peas
- 1 diced Red Pepper
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 diced Green Pepper
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 diced Tomatoes
- Chili Powder
- Kidney Beans
- Sea Salt
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ cup Chili Sauce
- 1 package of lean ground turkey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a big pot add water and meat ( let it break).
Add the tomatoes and chilli power and sauce and cook about 15 mins.
Add all other ingredients and cook 30-45 mins.
You'll also love
- Pizza 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- slow cooker provencial stew 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Turkey with Cider flavored Hunter... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Chunky Chili 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Peanut Turkey Burger 3.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom stuffed Beef... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey Pot Pie 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Hummus 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.