Nicoles Juicy Turkey
My daughter Cooks her Turkey in a way not all of us do, but loves it and very moist
Rate this recipe 4/5 (6 Votes)
- 1 Turkey
- Salt, Pepper, Poultry Seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prep Your Turkey
Defrost, remove the neck and giblets
Rub spices inside and out
Place Turkey in Pan- Breast Side Down and Cook as you normally would.
Very Juicy !
You'll also love
- Rice Pudding 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Loin 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Fettucine Alfredo 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Stuffing 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Poppy Cock 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Do Ahead Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ground Turkey Chili 4/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe