A creamy, cheesy, low-fat pasta dish
- 1 stick margarine
- one 16 oz container low fat sour cream
- 2/3 cup low fat parmisan cheese
- 1 box fettucine
- salt and pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil and drain the fettucine.
Melt the margarine in the pasta pot, then add the fettucine.
Add the sour cream, parmisan cheese, and salt and pepper. Stir well and serve!
I serve with garlic bread and a salad :)
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?