A creamy, cheesy, low-fat pasta dish
- 1 stick margarine
- one 16 oz container low fat sour cream
- 2/3 cup low fat parmisan cheese
- 1 box fettucine
- salt and pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil and drain the fettucine.
Melt the margarine in the pasta pot, then add the fettucine.
Add the sour cream, parmisan cheese, and salt and pepper. Stir well and serve!
I serve with garlic bread and a salad :)
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Grilled... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken 3.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Pizza Crust 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheesy Macaroni And Cheese 4/5 (5 Votes)
- No Pudge Brownie 4pts for 1/9th of... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tomato Basil Fettucine with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mixed greens salad with balsamic... 3.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Pesto pasta 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?