A light, fresh, main dish
- One box fettucine, a couple cloves/ garlic, 2 cups/ fresh basil, 1/2 cup xtra virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Put pasta water on stovetop to boil.
Put all the other ingredients into a blender and blend till well mixed.
Boil the pasta, then drain.
Pour the blended mixture over the fettucine and serve!
Garnish with fresh parsley and basil leaves.
I serve with garlic bread and a salad.
You'll also love
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.2/5 (242 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 2.9/5 (284 Votes)
- Fettucine Alfredo 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Summer Italian Pasta Salad 2.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pulled Pork 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Parm 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- saucey balls 2.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pasta with Pecorino and Pepper 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?