Sauce a spaghetti
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 celery branches, sliced
- green or red pepper, chopped
- 28 on can tomatoes
- 19 on can tomato juice
- 1 tomato paste
- 1 tbl sugar
- 1 tbl Italian seasoning
- 1 tbl crushed chili (more if you like it spicey)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Brown the ground beef and drain. Put all the ingredients in the pot and simmer for two hours. Serve on spaghetti.
You'll also love
- beef stroganoff 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut... 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- RAY'S MINESTRONE SOUP 2.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Nacho Cheese Dip 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mama's Cranberry Delight 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Veal Scaloppini 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pizza sauce 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!