Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk
simple and yummy, from Jeana
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 or 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp or more of minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 seeded chilies
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
stir fry chicken and veggies.
add the rest and simmer 20 minutes
serve over jasmine rice
You'll also love
- Thai Chicken Noodles with Red... 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Pepper Chicken Masala 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Prawns- Green Prawns 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- meatball soup 2.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Oven baked ground beef 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Kayla's Buffalo Chicken Wings 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- SAMORE 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Soup 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.