Oven baked ground beef
- 2 Lbs ground beef
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbs red pepper paste
- salt, black pepper mix ( 7 spices mid-eastern mix if you can find it)
- 3 ripe tomatoes sliced lengthwise from it largest point , large slices needed
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all except tomatoes
Spread the mixture into an oven pan ( about ½ inch thickness)
Add tomatoes on top , sprinkle tomatoes with salt and some olive oil
Bake in 350-375 oven for 35-40 minutes or until meat is cooked.
You'll also love
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4/5 (317 Votes)
- Ground beef and pasta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Oven Baked Potatoes 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Oven baked pasta with... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Puff Pastry and Brie 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cherry Nut Squares 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken and... 2.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Macaroni and creamed tomatoes 2.5/5 (55 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.