Our easy ground beef recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Easy ground beef recipes
Classic French Ratatouille with Ground Beef
Classic French Ratatouille gets a hearty upgrade with the addition of ground beef
- 3-4 zucchini
- 2 red peppers
- 4-5 tomatoes
- eggplant (I don't like eggplant so I do not add it to my ratatouille)
- 1 small onion
- 1 lbs of ground beef
- herb de provence
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 small can tomato paste
- salt and pepper
One-pan steak dinners you should make tonight
If you're craving a meaty dinner, check out these one-pan steak dishes designed to inspire and show off just how versatile steak really is!
Stuff Peppers with Ground Beef and Rice
Preheat oven to 350
- 6 large any color bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 garlic gloves (chopped fine)
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes (use fresh or can)
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds of ground beef or chuck
- 1 cup rice (cooked)
Satisfying 30-minute meals to make with ground meat
These 45 recipes made with all types of ground meat (beef, chicken, pork, etc.) will help you get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less.
Ground beef and pasta
Take ground beef and mix in with onion and salt and pepper
- Ground beef
- Salt and Pepper
spicy flavored ground beef
spicy flavored ground beef filling for tacos and/or burritos
- 1 and1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 small can "El Pato" tomato sauce (or any other spicy hot tomato sauce)
- garlic salt
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup kraft Parmesan cheese
25 fast beef dinners you can't mess up
Only got a few minutes to get dinner on the table? Here are 25 beef recipes that are impossible to mess up and come together super fast!
Zucchini stuffed with ground beef
By Asmaa du blog 'Les recettes de la Cuisine de Asmaa'
Zucchini stuffed with ground beef
- 4 zucchini
- 10 oz ground beef
- 2 small onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Oven baked ground beef
Mix all except tomatoes Spread the mixture into an oven pan ( about ½ inch thickness) Add tomatoes on top , ...
- 2 Lbs ground beef
- 5 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbs red pepper paste
- salt, black pepper mix ( 7 spices mid-eastern mix if you can find it)
- 3 ripe tomatoes sliced lengthwise from it largest point , large slices needed