The most delicious recipes for ground beef tacos - 9 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: authentic mexican taco recipe
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Ground beef tacos recipes
Tacos (beef or chicken)
Cook and serve!
- Beef or chicken
- Green peppers and onions
Tortilla pizza: The ultimate game-day snack
By Pascale Weeks
The ultimate game day snack!
Moms Beef Tacos
By maryjo young
Yummy beef tacks on soft or hard shells
- Soft or hard tortillia shells, 2 lbs ground beef, 1 onion, 1 green pepper, lettuce, 1 tomato, 1 small can of sliced black olives, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa and sour cream, taco seasoning mix and taco sauce (mild) .
Food trend: It’s time to make DESSERT tacos! Here's how.
Have you tried DESSERT tacos? Here are 15 ways to make 'em!
brown beef and drain grease
- ground beef
- taco seasoning
- chili beans
- Frito chips
- shredded cheese
- salad dressing of your choice
Beef & Potatoe Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 doz corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups of your favorite salsa
16 crunchworthy recipes that start with a bag of tortilla chips
Wondering how to use up those tortilla chips before they go stale? Look no further! From salads to casseroles, it's time to get crunching!
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Place the peppercorns in a double layer of cheesecloth
- 3 Tbsp black peppercorns
- 3 quarts water
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp minced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup peeled tomato
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- 2 lbs ground beef (or turkey/chicken)
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1 recipe for Homemade taco seasoning (below)
- 1 (8 ounce) can low sodium tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat free refried beans
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat Colby-jack cheese
- 18-20 hard taco shells
- Optional Condiments-
- Lettuce (shredded)
- Tomato (diced)
- Sour Cream
- Olives, sliced
- Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix all together. Store in an airtight container.
Brown meat, then add rest of ingredients simmer and serve with desired toppings on desired shells
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/4 C minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 jalapenos, seeded, and chopped
- 1 (8oz) can tomato sauce
Ground Beef Tacos
1. Brown the ground beef and drain the fat off
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup water (or 1 cup beef broth and no bouillon)
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup salsa or Picante sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Brown the Beef and onion in a skillet then drain liquid Add all seasonings AND t
- 2 pounds of ground beef or turkey (turkey is a little healthier and still tasty!)
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 Package of hard taco shells (24 shells)
- 1/2 of an onion chopped (or 1 small onion chopped)
- 16 oz Can of refried beans
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- Whatever toppings you'd like (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Olives, etc)
- Homemade Taco Seasoning (see below)
- HOMEMADE TACO SEASONING:
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper