Beef & Potatoe Tacos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 doz corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups of your favorite salsa
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
Heat 2 Tbsp vegetable oil in large frying pan. Peal potatoes, chop them into small cubes and fry. When potatoes are cooked almost through add ground beef, garlic salt & pepper. Cook together until beef is fully cooked. Remove from heat.
Heat 1 cup vegetable oil in small frying pan. On meium to high heat fry corn tortillas one at a time for 1-3 min depending on if you're making hard our soft shells
Scoop beef & potatoes onto each shell. Top with lettuce, tomatoe, onion, & cheese. Add your favorite salsa & serve.
The longer you fry the corn tortillas the harder they will become. Depending on if you like hard our soft shelled tacos you will deside how long to cook shells.
You'll also love
- Tacos (beef or chicken) 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Hamburger Delight 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Mexican Mama 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Dairy Free Hamburger Helper 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Classic Chicken Enchiladas 2.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Sausage balls 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- BBQ Beef Sandwich 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- taco biscuits 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe