Classic Chicken Enchiladas
- 2-4 boneless children breast 1 large can of cream of mushroom soup 1 block of colby jack cheese grated corn tortillas half of a onion chopped salt pepper paprika
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Place chicken breast in a large pot with water and a pinch of salt. Boil until chicken is cooked completely. When finished allow chicken to cool enough to handle and tear chicken into shredded pieces and season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
Mix cream of mushroom soup until creamy. Place tortillas in a single layer into a glass rectangle or square cooking dish.
Cover tortillas with chicken, cheese, onion, and cream of mushroom soup (in that order) in layers placing tortillas between each layer.
Place in oven at 350 degrees and cook for about an hour.
You'll also love
- Kidney Bean Tacos 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
- VEGAN CARIBBEAN SHEPHERD'S PIE 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sausage balls 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- BBQ Beef Sandwich 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Pie 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.