Easy Chicken Pie
This is an easy to make chicken pie that is delicious.
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
turn oven on to 350 degrees. place stick butter in baking dish and let melt in oven
boil chicken until done
mix chicken, milk, flour, broth, and salt and pepper in large bowl.
take dish out of oven and pour ingredients into dish.
let bake for 30 minutes or until top is brown.
letting chicken boil longer makes it easier to shred
You'll also love
- Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- SummerAde 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Tortellini Salad 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Chicken 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas 2.2/5 (97 Votes)
- Kayla's Buffalo Chicken Wings 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken Teriyaki 2.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Creamy Coleslaw 2/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe