The best chicken pot pie recipes - 10 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Chicken pot pie recipes
Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Mix chicken, soup, and vegetables
- One can of chicken
- One can cream of celery soup
- One can of mixed vegetables
- Frozen pie shells
- Salt and pepper to taste
10 Steps To The Perfect Christmas Gravy
Home made gravy is much tastier than store-bought, and it's so easy to make! Read on to discover our tips for the perfect Christmas gravy.
Classic Chicken Pot Pie
Microwave potatoes in a microwavable ziploc bag with desired seasonings/spices
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 pkg. refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 bag refrigerated diced potatoes
- 4 oz. shredded cheese
- 1/2-3/4 bag frozen corn
- spices (to flavor potatoes and chicken)
92 Ways To Get Your Chicken Fix In 5 Ingredients Or Less
Here's the ultimate collection of chicken recipes with 5 ingredients or less!
Jiffy Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen veggies
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (cut into pieces)
- 1 box Jiffy mix (pie crust)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup milk
Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
Spread cooked chicken on bottom of 13x9 pan
- 2 lb. chicken, boiled and cut up
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 T chicken broth
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 bag mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquik
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
The Best Chicken Pot Pie
PREHEAT oven to 375°F (190°C)
- 1 Pie Shell
- 1 Can of cream of mushroom soup
- 125 ml Milk
- 250 ml Frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, peas, beans)
- 500 ml Chicken Breasts, chopped into ½-inch (1 cm) pieces
- 5 ml Minced garlic
- 50 ml Finely chopped onion
- Coarse ground black pepper, to taste
Weeknight Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
Cream of Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie
NO BOTTOM CRUST CHICKEN POT PIE!
- 2.5 LARGE CHICKEN BREASTS
- 2 MEDIUM PEELED CARROT
- 1 CUP MUSHROOMS
- 1 CUP CORN
- SUN DRIED TOMATOES (IF YOU WISH)
- 1.5 CANS CREAM OF CHICKEN
- 1 CAN CREAM OF MUSHROOM
- 1 1/3 CUP MILK
- 2 EGGS
- 2 CUPS FLOUR
- 3 TSP BAKING POWDER
- 1 STICK BUTTER MELTED
- ITALIAN SEASONING
- PAPRIKA (FOR COLOR NOT TASTE)
- ONE OF THOSE RECTANGLE PANS 15" by 10" approx.
Simple Hearty Chicken Pot Pie
By Irene Wanner
Chicken and rolled out squares cooked in a pot
- 1 Whole chicken cut up
- 1 Cup shortening or butter
- 4 Cups flour
- Chicken seasoning packet or cube
- 1 teaspoon salt
Easy Chicken Pie
This is an easy to make chicken pie that is delicious
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
The Ultimate Chicken Pie
Preheat oven to 450°
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup cooked lima beans
- 1 cup cooked carrots