Recipes for shortbread with rice flour - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Shortbread with rice flour recipes
Slightly Sinful Shortbread
Combine flour, SPLENDA® Granulated and rice flour
- 1 1/4 cups (310 mL) all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rice flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter
mix all ingredients together until soft, place in fridge until hardened
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup fine sugar
- 1/4 vanilla
- 1lb butter