Butter cookie recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: shortbread cookie
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Butter cookie recipes
Grandma's Butter Cookies
Mix flour, salt and sugar together, then cut in butter as if making pie dough
- 2 and 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3 egg yolks, beaten
- ¼ cup milk, or less
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar mixed with 1 cup ground walnuts
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
10 Edible Decorations for your Christmas Tree
Forget the baubles and bows; tinsel and sparkling lights. This Christmas is EDIBLE!
By amel, http://amelyahyaoui.wix.com/fares
sweets butter cookies
- 2 cups all purpose four
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons confectioners sugar, plus more for sprinkle
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large eeg
- 1/2 cup cherry jam, strained
Lemon delight: How to make white chocolate lemon bars with zing
By Pascale Weeks
Citrus fruits lend a fresh flavor pop to any dessert, and these tasty lemon bars will show you what we mean.
Plain Butter Cookies
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside
- ½ pound butter (soften)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup harvest crunch (opt)