Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 lb. chicken, boiled and cut up
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 T chicken broth
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 bag mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquik
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spread cooked chicken on bottom of 13x9 pan.
Sprinkle an even layer of veggies, then chopped onion.
In separate bowl, mix cream of chicken soup and broth; spread on top.
Mix milk, Bisquik and melted butter. Pour on top.
Bake 350° 1 hr.
You'll also love
- New Orleans Jambalaya 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- FARFALLE WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Mac N Cheese 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Egg Custard Pie 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Pie 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Broccoli and Rice casserole 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Simple Tasty Chicken Enchiladas 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Nana's Bisquick Pizza Bake 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.