Cherry Chocolate Pie
- 2 Pie crusts
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 6 cups cherries
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 425. Place bottom pie crust into pan.
Mix flour and sugar. Stir mix into cherries and chocolate chips.
Fill pie. Cut butter into small pieces over pie filling.
Cover with top pie crust. Cut slits into crust. Cover edge with aluminum foil. Brush with water and sprinkle sugar over top.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes. Remove foil during last 15 minutes of baking.
Cool 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Super Easy Banana Bread Recipe 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ French Riviera Torte 2.9/5 (63 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- oatmeal choco balls 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Lemonade Pie 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Trish’s Cherry Delight 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Butterfinger Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!