Vegan/Gluten Free Raw Dark Chocolate Tart
- 3/4 C Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 C Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Maple Syrup
- 1/4 C Coconut Butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 1/4 C Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/4 C Maple Syrup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Robot Coupe all crust ingredients and line pie pan
Robot Coupe all filling ingredients and fill pie pan
Freeze until set and then cut
You'll also love
- Eggless Safe To Eat Cookie Dough 5/5 (1 Votes)
- How You Like Them Apples, Nancy? 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree for Babies 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Shake 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegan/ Gluten Free Raw Lime Mousse... 3/5 (33 Votes)
- DRUNKEN MONKEY BREAD 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Raspberry Pie 2.9/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!