Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate Chip Cookie
Sinfully rich and full of nuts, mini marshmallows and dark chocolate. Crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside...need I say more? Big and small kids will love this. But, they are not completely naughty! There is a bit of nutrition in them...read on..
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup each white and brown sugar (not packed)
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 13 oz. jar of chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1oz 90% cocoa chocolate
- melted and cooled slightly
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp each baking powder and baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup each semisweet chocolate chips
- miniature marshmallows
- chopped nuts and raisins
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl whisk oil, sugars and eggs together. Using a spatula scoop out hazelnut spread and stir into egg mixture until completely blended. Using a wooden spoon stir in all dry ingredients. Blend until almost no white shows then toss in nuts, chips and marshmallows and continue mixing until incorporated. Mixture should be firm.
Scoop out large dollops using a 4tbsp size ice cream scoop for even sized cookies. Place on a silpat/parchment paper or sprayed cookie sheet 2"-3" apart for even spreading, 12- 15 cookies per sheet.
Bake in a preheated 350F for 12-16min. Makes approx. 24 large cookies
*For smaller cookies use a 1 tbsp size ice cream scoop and bake 8 min. Cookies will be soft when removed from oven and will harden as they cool. Makes approx. 5-6 dozen bite size cookies*
The shorter time allows for a fudgy soft cookie and the longer baking time is a crisper cookie when cooled
You'll also love
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
- Maple- Orange Prune Jingle Bells... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Low-Carb Simple PB Cookies 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Sweet Potato Pie 2.7/5 (44 Votes)
- Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- 7-up Surprise Salad (Nana's) 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Mars Rice Krispies 3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!