7-up Surprise Salad (Nana's)
- 2 pkgs Lemon Jell-O
- 2 Cups Hot Water
- 16oz (2 Cups) bottle of 7 Up
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- Big Can of Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Cup of Pineapple Juice
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Pint Whipping Cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Dissolve together the water and Jell-O. Then add the 7-Up to the mixture and let cool.
Add the marshmallow and pineapples.
Mix in sauce pan pineapple juice, egg, sugar, flour, and butter, Cook on low heat until thick. Let Custard cool a little.
Whip the whipping cream for about 1 minute.
Add whipped cream into custard and mix in the Jell-O. And refrigerate until it forms.
You'll also love
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Mars Rice Krispies 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Shae's Pineapple Upside Down Cake 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Kiddie Trail Mix 3/5 (6 Votes)
- Monkfish in bittersweet sauce 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- RICE KRISPYSQUARES 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe