Monkfish in bittersweet sauce
Monkfish in bittersweet sauce. Discover our recipe.
- 14 oz monkfish
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup Amora
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce / fish
- ½ tsp mustard
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cm ginger root
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 shallots
- 5 slices of canned pineapple
- 1 red pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the ginger, garlic and shallots and slice thinly. Sweat for 5 min in a wok with a little sesame oil.
Cut the pineapple and bell pepper into small pieces. Add all ingredients except fish. Simmer the sauce. Remove and reserve.
Sauté the diced fish over high heat for a few minutes. Add sauce and simmer 10 minutes.
Serve with Thai rice.
You'll also love
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Duck and Shallots 2.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Easy Upside Down Pineapple Cake 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Honey- Soy Salmon 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Tropical Jerk Chicken Kebabs 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Stir Fried Chicken Wings 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- KUNG POW TOFU 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pineapple Mini Muffins 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.