Orange Buttermilk Salad
- 1 can (20oz) crushed pineapple
- 1 pkg (6oz) orange Jello
- 2 C buttermilk
- 1 (8oz) Cool Whip
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Bring pineapple with juice to a boil.
Stir in Jello until dissolved
Remove from heat-stir in milk
Add Cool Whip-mix well
Chill at least 4 hours
Unsweetened pineapple, sugar free Jello and lite Cool Whip can also be used
You'll also love
- Coconut Milk 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Jalapeno Tortilla Chicken Wraps 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Fat free Cheesecake 3.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cookies- So Easy 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Maple Kale and Fuji Apple Salad... 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy 5 Ingredient Salad Dressing 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Orange/Pineapple Delight 2.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Punch 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.