- Chocolate Cake mix
- Ingredients for cake mix
- Ferrero Rocher
- Ganache: Cream
- Chocolate pieces or chips.
- Store bought frosting
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Make cake mix accordng to directions
Put in 2 round cake pans.
Let cake cool.
Frost the middle.
Put one cake on top of the other.
Frost the whole cake. Add Ferrero rocher on top.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!