Cake Mix Cookies
Cookies made from a cake mix.
- 1 box any flavor cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter- room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 9mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 375. Cream together butter and cram cheese. Add vanilla and egg and mix well. Slowly, add cake mix a little at a time until all blended. Add nuts. Spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, until edges are browned.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!