- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 2c shredded cheddar
- 1lb ground sausage
- 8oz cream cheese
- Optional jalapenos
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat according to crescent rolls. Brown sausage, drain, and mix with cream cheese and jalapeno.
Roll out crescent roll and spread mixture and top with cheese. Top with other crescent roll and pinch sides to seal.
Cook according to crescent roll package.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!